DD2K17

Oh my goodness. Yesterday was so good. Just so good. It has been soooooooo long since our whole family was in the same place at the same time. My grandparents, both of their kids, and all the grandkids and great grandkids. And it was awesome. We had dinner carry-in style, soup, chicken noodles with mashed potatoes, homemade mac & cheese, ham, roast beef, and oreo cookie dessert. Seriously. My family can cook. (and eat. I get it honest.)

After we ate lunch, we started with the donut making process. It's always so fun and it was even better sharing it with our extended family. Here are a few pics from DD2K17: (I know it's 2018. We are celebrating 2017, I explained that here if you missed it.)




If you're wondering what the heck I ate yesterday (because carbs...) don't worry. We also pigged out. We had ham and roast beef, and here is the soup I made, and we also had some keto donuts, which were not as good as the blog I found made them sound, but they were also not bad. I may have eaten 5... So... yeah...



Like I said the soup was amazing, the donuts were passable... anyway, I think this is long enough to be its own blog post. I'm gonna post a second one today for the bible passage I read and my thoughts about it.... So stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts